Phone Manager Software
In order to manage your business more effectively the Phone Manager software modules assist in increasing the features and functionality used within your business.
- Phone Manager Lite – a client application that allows you to dial and answer calls easily, see if your colleagues are available to take a call and view your recent calls’ list.
- Phone Manager Outlook – offering all the features of Phone Manager Lite and allows integration into Outlook whilst also providing TAPI integration.
- Phone Manager Professional – offering all the features of Phone Manager Lite with agent working, plus TAPI integration to dial direct from TAPI-enabled applications such as Outlook, Act and Goldmine. It even allows you to download your Outlook contacts into your personal directory too! Pro also allows for integrate your telephone system with your CRM database by screen popping macros, or you need to use software development controls for VB or .NET
- Phone Manager Team Leader – Aimed at call centre supervisors, Phone Manager Team leader uses all the functionality offered the previous versions and adds a tightly integrated call management solution enabling leaders to remotely manage agents in a variety of ways.
Unified Communicator Advanced
Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced is Mitel’s award-winning unified communications client that integrates presence and availability, secure instant messaging, audio conferencing and web and video collaboration with the call control capabilities of your business communications system. UC Advanced also integrates with leading business productivity tools like Microsoft Exchange/Outlook® and Office as well as IBM® Lotus Notes®.
Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced
Product Key Features
- Improved Efficiency
- Improved Communication Choices
- Improved Mobility
- Improved Integration Options
Unified Communicator Advanced Mobile
With Mitel® Unified Communicator® (UC) Advanced Mobile for iPhone, there’s no more “out of office” – even when you are mobile. Search your corporate directory, check corporate visual voicemail and get other Mitel Unified Communications features directly on your iPhone. Going mobile with UC Advanced is a simple way to connect and communicate with your business associates effectively so you’re more productive while on the move.
Mitel UCA – Dynamic Status
Coupled with Mitel’s award-winning presence engine, Mitel UC Advanced Mobile uses location-based services – GPS and Bluetooth – natively present in the iPhone to automatically update your location status and call routing preferences.
With the intergrated Sofphone phone licence all UC calls can be routed via a 3G or Wifi connection saving on expensive mobile call costs.
Audio and Web Conferencing
Mitel Audio and Web Conferencing (AWC) will provides you with a flexible, secure and cost-effective conferencing solution. AWC integrates enterprise audio conferencing functionality with Web conferencing collaboration technology. This tool will transform the collaboration and conferencing experience by providing users with reliable, flexible ways to transfer and exchange information, regardless of each participant’s location.
Mitel Audio Web Conferencing
AWC is available in two purchasable software options: audio-only or Web and audio. In both cases you would gain:
- Instant, flexible calling: Users can make an instant call or create a conference from a two-party call. They can also pre-schedule a conference call.
- Complete call control and management: Users can add and drop other call participants as well as mute, hold, or transfer a call directly from the desktop. For billing purposes, a call detail record (CDR) would provide a log of all calls including their dates, times and duration.
- Cost-effective conferencing: For ultimate flexibility and cost-effectiveness, users can customize solutions to best meet individual needs.
- Web-based collaboration tools: Users can facilitate online meetings, training, and presentations with features designed for sharing the desktop or individual applications. They can also enhance conferences to increase participation and understanding by using interactive markup tools, user polling, and video conferencing. The file transfer utility enables them to immediately share the outcome of online collaborative sessions by transmitting updated files and presentations to conference participants.
- Conference archiving: enables the recording of conference calls and collaborative sessions for playback