Designed specifically for small and mid-size business communications, an Avaya IP Office phone system enables your entire team to connect and collaborate in real-time, without limitations, using smart phones, laptops, tablets, home phones, and office phones.
IP Office delivers the collaboration tools you need, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications. An IP Office phone system helps you create your most productive mobile workforce, increase capacity and capabilities as your business grows, and gain business and customer service efficiencies. With Avaya IP Office, flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in:
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 (at a single site) and network up to 32 locations.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Deploy a hybrid solution. Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination. IP Office can interoperate with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-and-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services for a comprehensive communications solution.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
Users control office communications using an IP phone, mobile phone or laptop. Users receive all their messages—voice, email, and fax—in a single inbox, and are automatically notified of important messages. Set up conference calls on the fly, and have calls ring simultaneously on both mobile and desk phones.
Make any mobile phone an extension of the office phone system—complete with call handling features and speed dials. No more giving out personal reach numbers. Know that when customers call, they are dialing your business numbers, not your employees’ personal numbers.
Designed for employees who work primarily at their desks, these communication tools help workers answer questions and convey critical information. Use a single, easy-to-use interface to manage conferencing, check the status of co-workers (see who’s on the phone, away, or on “do not disturb”), and for messaging, speed dial and IM.
Give teleworkers—employees who work remotely full-time—the same phone and functionality they’d have in the office. Users connect their phones to the company’s phone system via a virtual private network. And because it all goes through the IP Office system, you can hire talent from anywhere and save money.
Help receptionists manage high call volume from their PCs. Streamline call handling with easy point-and-click call controls. A list of incoming calls and call status displays on the PC screen. Integrate with commonly used database software. Monitor all office extensions. Have one receptionist provide coverage for multiple offices.
Customer service supervisor
This monitoring and reporting application lets small businesses track and measure interactions and productivity in customer sales and service. Get reports to manage your sales activities, judge the value of marketing campaigns, and see how well agents are handling customer calls.
Customer service agent
This browser-based client gives agents information about the number of calls on hold, in progress, or lost, as well as the number of agents logged in and logged out. If no calls are waiting to be answered, an agent can spend more time with the current caller, helping to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.